Lalaland :]

Friday, September 12, 2008

IKEA

Went to find dear on wednesday.. wanted to just have lunch with him, but in the end he took leave. Firstly, to collect his bike and secondly,to pei me...SO SWEET RIGHT?!?! haha-.-! Wayne (his manager) confirm hate me la coz the two times i went to find Mr TYP, he took leave. so, seeing me = mr TYP halfday. wahahaha! some pics we took..





Didnt manage to send kelvin off yesterday. sorry yea? have fun serving NS! ^^ met up with dear and his friend Ming chong. He's such a tall and funny guy. hahaha. Mr teo and i plan alot of things to do at first, but didnt do anything that we planned in the end. went to his house coz he said he's sleepy. saw his mum and bro...nice peeps too! :) Then, catched the movie "step brothers". Super funneh and super lameeeeeeeeeeee!!! hehe. And i got e F1 event surveyor job. Quite happy and unhappy.. nvm, shall not comment so much. so dear, if i cant come to your chalet coz im working, pls forgive me k? i will try my best to come after work if its possible (: oh! my show is here! ciao...

p.s. : Im loving you more and more as the day goes by. i hope that my trust on you doesnt give you stress. And my dear novias, pls meet up soon, i miss you girls dearly! :]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nvm de la he won angry de, never realise ur english was so gd the movie lots of part i don get it but u all know..hahaz

September 13, 2008 at 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home