Lalaland :]

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Back from taiwan!!!

Ok, blog's up and working again cause people, IM BACK FROM TAIWAN!!! WOOHOO~ EXCITED RIGHT?!?! [wah, feel so thick skin. not even superstar but say until like people wana know im back like that. haha]

First thing first.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GENG CHENER!!!!


Your are the girl i first knew when i stepped into a completely new school.
The girl who always supports me in whatever i do.
The girl who always help me even when i dun really need any help.
The girl who crys with me in the toilet and library.
The girl who buys me milo when im having cramps.
The girl who accompanies me when im alone.
The girl who gossips with me.hehe.
The girl i called my best friend.
The girl i will never ever forget.


Happy 19th birthday my dear girl. Enjoy today cause its truly one special day. :D


Taiwan was GREAT, FANTASTIC, SUPERB... all the nice words to describe Fun, fun and FUN! First, the place and view there is breathtaking.The people there are super polite. And we've got a great tour guide, fun-loving tour group and a comfortable bus. Plus the food there is Delicious. What more can i ask for right? I have so many things to say and so many stories to tell about taiwan. But its kinda hard to put it in words. and i took about 500 pictures altogether! Is that alot or alot? BOTH! haha. I think i shall just split it into 8 posts. ^^ Dot fall asleep yea?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home