Lalaland :]

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I dislike presentations.

- Projects and presentations made me used to writing things in point form.

Hey guys, today i'm gonna do a boring presentation on what i did for the weekend.

- Met dear at marsiling on saturday.
> Fun.
> But yet, boring.
> Chener came to find us after that.
> Chat about school, work, projects, everything under the sun.
> Gossipped.( idk if thats the right spelling.)
> Had KFC.
> Trained home together with her.

- Met dear at his house on sunday.
- Had breakfast in the morning with parents and relative.
- Went to bugis with dear to meet chener
> Watched "the international". ( In need of a translator to translate the whole story to me)
> Dined at Ajisen. *yummy*
> Walked around bugis.
- Home sweet home.

Thats the end of my presentation. Thank you. (:

P.s : You really looked so handsome that day. I'm itching all over now. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home