Lalaland :]

Saturday, March 7, 2009

To my dearest BF.

Dedicated to : Teo Yen Ping and teo yen ping alone.

I seriously love my boyfriend so so much!

Im gonna be honest people, the first time when i see him, i thought he would be like those guys who toys with us girls feelings.
But man i was so wrong.

Although hes not perfect, i know hes trying very hard to be a very good boyfriend.
He's not very handsome, ( i bold the word "very" cause i wanna clarify that he is still handsome. but just not very la.)

He's not that rich, he does not have the arnold's body, looks at other girls all the time...
But yet inside him, he is someone with a great personality.
He does not mind my flaws, pampers me like im some princess, never selfish towards me or others.

Dear, im really touched by the stuffs you did for me... even the little things like messaging me goodnights. Makes me feel that im very important.
I'm really honoured to be the one whom you talk to when you are in trouble, the first one to know your everything, the one you hug everytime, the one you know will never hurt you and would love you forever.

Meeting you once a week is seriously not enough for me.
But i do and i will treasure the every moment i spent with you.
i will start on my next six months photo album. Teehee!

I LOVE YOU DEAR!
YES! I WANA SHOUT IT SO LOUD SO THAT THE WHOLE WORLD CAN KNOW.
I will treasure you more and not forsake you easily.
And i wana let you know that you had occupy my entire heart.







P.s. : I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home