Lalaland :]

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Twins for the day.

Gosh, today was a funny cute day!
why why why?
CAUSE ME AND ANGELA WORE SIMILAR ATTIRE TO SCHOOL TODAY!
Me (going into lab through door).
Angela (going out of lab through door), saw me, : "URH!"
Me (saw what she wore) : "URH!"
Angela and me : "AHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!"
Jie Xing(saw us both laughing) : "wah, ps not? ps not?"
-.-!
The conversation which made Fina, Chener and me laugh so much in lab.

We were talking bout Fina being late for class and Chener's depressing stuff simultaneously. It was something like that...

Fina : "Yea, Chener cried that day."
" The bus driver la, drive so slow!"
"I poke poke her but she like no reaction like that. "
"like corpse like that."

She actually meant chener cried that day. Full stop. The bus drier drives so slowly. Full stop. She poked Chener, but Chener didnt react, just like a corpse.Full stop.

But somehow, it sounded like... Chener cried that day cause the bus driver drives so slowly. Then Fina poked the bus driver but the bus driver just lay there lika a corpse. HAHAH! LMAO!
I just love my Novias so much!!!! <3

P.S. : I am missing you so badly. Sigh... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home