Lalaland :]

Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy 21st Cerise~!

"An introvet under an extrovet mask."


Was invited to Uncle Chan and Hui Hui's party yesterday. Apparently I thought we were just going there to sing. I got a shock when I realised that it was a birthday party after I got there. (My dad didnt tell me!) And so... Everyone was in jeans and fancy clothes while I wore just a simple top, shorts and slippers -.-!

Sung and pooled and Wii-ed and photo-hunted. I had a pretty fun time there.


Was invited to Cerise's 21st birthday today. (This time I knew it's a Birthday party.) The place really brings back lots of memories...

I also met many old friends there. Greenviewens. Memories again...

Well,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CERISE HO HO HO!
You looked so pretty today! Hehe.
Stay pretty alright.
loves~
Photos on FB.
Ps : Its really irritating waiting for replies...urgh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home