Lalaland :]

Monday, September 7, 2009

Happiness is all about giving each other freedom.

Nothing seems to be going my way lately. So much had happened these 2 days. Quarrelled with him, quarrelled with her, she quarrelled with her. Now he's also quarrelling with her. I just wish for all this to end. Soon. Period.

P.s. : I hope I made the right decision, and I hope you will not blame me for that. Though I really can't bear to, I find myself getting greedier and expecting more from you. This, I cannot allow myself to do. So, I hope by giving you more freedom and your personal space, you will find your happiness which you ought to a long time ago. Venture further and you will see things you never see before. Take care. Goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home