Lalaland :]

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Chalet

Stayed at home the entire day today and dear came to look for me in the afternoon.went to my house to watch SCV.haha.so nothing much to blog about..
Yesterday,me and sharen went to sing K again.Then i went to dear's chalet at downtown east.
His group of friends supppppeeerrrrrrr funny!!! you guys should have seen them buying things at NTUC! hahahahaha!!! And we played "heart attack". In the end we lost and dear has to go over to the chalet beside ours and say hi.wahaha. It was fun la.Too bad i didnt take any pics..

Oh oh, and this is taken from dear's blog...

" I am a Ordinary person but found a extrordinary gf
I always feel simple in life but she make it special
I am always lazy but her arrive have change my life
Now i felt extrordinary,special and not so lazy le..hahazI love u alot dearrrrrrr"

I love you too my dear! (:


P.s. : Im sorry about what happened yesterday and showed you my ugly side.And sorry i cant go today for the bbq. Hope you understands, and i mean it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home