Lalaland :]

Monday, October 20, 2008

First day of school.

First day of school!!!! arh, as usual, lessons and lectures are boring. Luckily theres chener to chit chat with me hor, chener? (*er-hmm!*) :P But it was fun seeing how everyone has changed during the holidays..The first lesson ended early by 1 hour.And plus the 2 hours break we had, the whole class decided to go to tampines mall's pizza hut for lunch. WOO HOO! And Ritz brought his camera to school today! some of the shots he took.. I'm trying to include everyone's picture here.


This is ritz, the camera man.

Next up, Widad!( her name kinda sounds like mine xD)



Hady( i always call him boy in class.haha) and hasfi(Handsome-st malay in our class)!


Aki (a.k.a my hubby in class. I also duno why..haha:P)


Gorden (ah leng), Yu Ming (ex-greenviewen too!) and Ming Yang (Best leader.WAHAHA!)


Tat (sharen says he looks like a leopard that day!haha!) and Desmond (old man of the group.HAHHAA! and wats with hyperlink?=.=)


Nicholas (Stupid cucumber, always calls me banana -.-)


Ritz again!( my lovely sister who always gossips with me! muahahaa^^)


Ritz now with sharen ( killer. pls, My Yen Ping also got talent ok! And hes so damn cute la! xD )


And last but not least, my dearest Geng chener sun wukong! ( HAHA, got to know a different side of her today *wink wink*)

And these 2 jokers are my secondary school classmates.Taufiq and Fayyadh. Met them at TP's bus stop. its nice to see them again :)

It was very weird in the class today without aki, alex, nigel, wei teng, hseuh yung and kelly. And although you had not been in the same class as us since sem 1.2, it would have been good too if you are in the same class as us now,fina bao bei. :( But oh well, lifes full of unbearable and sad moments. All the best in your new classes, my dear F705s.We still have Apel/CGINT. i will still miss all of you :]

P.S. : I dont like to talk under pressure. And its ok if theres no phone call or messages from you everyday. im usado a él.'(: no cuido más

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home