Lalaland :]

Friday, September 19, 2008

Is this for real?

ARHHHHH!!! OMG!!!! Im in a state of shock right now! ok, shall tell u guys what happened..
I went to meet dear plainly for lunch today at bukit panjang. Oh, just a random note, i didnt know getting there was so confusing. haha! like maze leh!
First : take bus 5 from my house to pasir ris int.
secondly : take train from pasir ris int to jurong east int.
Then : change train to middle platform and take to chua chu kang.
Lastly : take LRT to bukit panjang int.
TA-DA! and i din even know chua chu kang got LRT la! -.-! i thought only seng kang got LRT. haha :P
ok,back to the story.. yup,met his manager,steven. Hes so funny, he asked alot of questions on this camera he liked and even went to bargain with the salesgirl to cut the price and give more free gifts.But then, he decided not to buy it cause his gf asked him not to. hahaha. If only i have that big influence on Mr TYP too >.<

Then his secondary school friends came. Anyway,to the main point. Dear said he have something for me, and he handed me a wrapped present in a plastic bag. And he said that i can only open it when i reach home. So yea, i opened it a few minutes ago and guess what he gave me? stay tune to my next blog entry to find out...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! no la,joking joking. He gave me this -------------> SEE BELOW!



Girls, jealous right? hope you have such a good Bf like mine right? wahahaa! too bad! Mr Teo Yen Ping is taken! Go find another TYP yourself! Thanks so much dear, i know this month you are already so broke and yet, you still bought this for me when i just casually said i wanted one the other day. You really makes my heart melt. xoxoxo
And this is the wrapper he used to wrap the PSP. Cute hor!!! later people think is wedding gift ar! hahaha (x

Last but not least, Good luck jia you add oil to my dear girls Chener, who will be taking her supps soon. All the best Xin gan!! All the best to you and senget too!

P.s. : Thanks for all the little gifts and surprises you give me to make me happy. And yes, i am really happy. But im more happy for the thought and efforts you put into it..(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home