Lalaland :]

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Happy 6 month.

Yesterday was one of my happiest day for the week cause i get to see my dear dear boy. Its so cruel to let me see him for just one day, only to make me miss him for the next four days..):

Anyway, Happy 6th month to you too darling. Went to watch Red Cliff 2 with dear and soner yesterday at Jurong point. I seriously think that movie is damn damn nice! Its the battle between wits and skills. takeshi kaneshiro is so cute! in the movie! hehe! He was actually voted one of the world's hottest guy last time.

Anyway, after the movie, went to YP's house cause he needa change. And off to vivocity we went to buy his clothes for his oncoming D & D and Chinese New Year. Oh, did i tell u guys that i hate CNY? ok, I HATE CNY! long story... Back to the main point, He bought this nice top from crocodile. $120!!! Zzzz.. But theres discount la, so about $70+. Loved it! Walked around and soon headed home.



Soner's rabbit.

Went to eHub with the CG peeps to bowl today. Started out with me keeps losing. oh well, at least i didnt end being the last! Then we past by the Atrium and theres ths dribbling competion going on. 15 contestants, whoever can dribble the ball zig-zagly around 5 cones the fastest, wins a sony psp! Of cause the CG boys joined in. And it was Ariff, our own guy who won! woo hoo! congrats boy! PICS! didnt manage to take pics with the others though...

Preda and me

Sharvish..

Pradeep and me.

The competition.

shiros on the left, Ariff is the one on the right, that guy who won the PSP.

Aww,I love my neighbours!

P.s. : Time flies and its been 6 months since we got together. Thanks for all the beautiful memories dear. Do you like vinegar? :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home