Lalaland :]

Thursday, May 14, 2009

If you could be my Cai bing

Day by day, the same old routine...
- Clock in
- On the com
- Try to do MP, but failed (Cause msn and FB is a major distraction)
- Morning break
- Chat and laugh with that sharen girl. -.-! (girl, you better not be absent hor! later one entertainment less ar)
- Try to do MP again but ended up Fb and msn-ing.
- Noon break
- Try doing MP again, but yet again...
- Last break
- Last attempt to try to do MP!! BUT URGH! C-A-N-T!
- Off com
- Clock out

9.00 am to 5.30pm everyday. I'm getting from :D to Zzzzz....
I like Cai bing (vegetable biscuit)! I want Cai bing! And I know so do sharen. TeeHee!
ShiLin! *Hint hint wink wink!*


P.s. : I want to see you so badly, like how I want to see my Cai bing. :( Yen Ping...Cai Bing....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home