Lalaland :]

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Im tagged to do this.

Rules must be followed:
Each blogger must post this rules.
Each blogger must start with ten random facts about themselves.
Bloggers that are tagged need to write about their own blog, ten things and post this rules.
Don't forget to leave them comments telling them they have been tagged and are to read your blog.

10 Random Facts about me:

1. I really really hate programming!

2. I have a pink viewty, a pink PSP and a pink camera currently. YES, ALL PINK! -.-!(Im not really a fan of pink though)

3. Classmates know me as "poh no link". Excuse me? why ar?!

4. Favourite festive season : Christmas. Most hated festive season : Chinese New Year.

5. I love doodling on other people's notes during lectures. Like seriously!

6. Loves vintage stuff.

7. Never leave my nails unpolished before, since i got into poly.

8. My favourite book is actually written by Enid Blyton. Childish right? i know.

9. Three of the most embarrassing moment of my life is :
- when i actually bang into a pole while saying "hi" to my friend.

- when i stained my skirt with blood(you know what i mean.*wink*), and i actually told people who asked, that its coke that has accidentally spilt onto my skirt.
(omgoodeness, come to think of it, its kinda hilarious. hahaha)

-And coming in at number one was when i pee-ed onto a chair in class, and my dad has to come to school just to bring a spare skirt for me.What a honourable thing to do daddy!
(ok,i wana clarify this. One, this happened when i was about 6 years old and Two, i didnt go to the toilet because my teacher for that lesson was very fierce. She always carry a wooden ruler around and spank students with it when they misbehave. Being a very innocent girl, i actually thought she will spank me if i raise up my hand to ask for persmission to go to the toilet. -.-!)

- I really can't believe that i announced these on my blog. Geesh! -

10. Last but not least, I love my boyfriend, Mr Teo Yen Ping alot alot ALOT!



1. Who's the person that tagged you?
-Hui Ting

2. Relationship between you and her?
-Secondary school bestie, my singing partner during Mother Tongue.

3. Three impressions of her?
-She is very cute and kechik(small),
-She laughs alot.
-She is forever telling me that shes sleepy.

4. If she becomes your enemy, you will?
-I doubt so la, i have yet to quarrel with her.

5. What will you say to the person you like very much?
-You will always be a part of me...

6. Characteristic i like about myself?
-Laugh alot? (to a certain extent)

7. Characteristic i hate about myself?
-Overbearing
-Oversensitive
-Overprotective
-Mostly importantly, MY LAZINESS!

8. For the person whom you hate, you say?
- I dont know? Maybe "lets plan our schedule together so we wont get to see each other at all?" I dont think i will even talk to a person i dislike.

9. What do people feel about you?
-That you would have to ask 'people'.

10. Your crush?
-My crush now? nah...my "crush" has already been promoted to "my boyfriend". ^^

11. Pass this to 10 people:



1. Yen Ping

2. Poh Poh liang

3. Sharen

4. Fina

5. Hasfi

6. widad

7. Ming Yang

8. Aki

9. Joseph

10. Wesley



12. If 5 & 7 were together?
[Hasfi & Ming Yang] HAHHAAHAHA! kay, i cant imagine...

13. who does 5 like?
[Hasfi] I don't know. Mind telling me, ha si fi?

14. What colour does 9 like?
[Joseph] ehh..erm..blue? black? I think i choose black la, more universal.

15. Say something about 8?
[Aki] The happy-go-lucky joker.

16. Who is 2?
[Poh poh liang] Shes that irritating sis of mine. but i love her la! (:

17. Talk about 3.
[Sharen] She has a big head and loves to kill people. But shes one of the nicest folk i know. :D

18. Who is 10's best friend?
[Wesley] hmm..Vernan? then again, i dont think so.

19. Who's the sexiest among all 10?
Wahahahha! My Beloved Boyfriend duh! He's damn sexy when he say "cherry mobile" la. woohoo~

20. What color does 4 like?
[Fina] eh, not too sure but i know she wears clothes with sweet colors like baby pink, yellow, or dark colors like navy blue, brown.

21. Is 4 single?
[Fina] Nah-uh! shes happily in love with her beloved BF, Akmal.*meow meow* :P

22. Your relationship with 1.
[Yen Ping] erm..A bit above close friend, a little below husband. Hes one of the most important person in my life. Hes my BF luh.

23. Are 5 & 6 best friends?
[Hasfi & Widad] Not best la, but they're friends. ^^

24. 9's surname?
[Joseph] Lim! I know his full name too. Joseph lim ming kiat. a.k.a lovebird 1 or joseph mei shi!

25. 7's nickname?
[Ming yang] I like to call him ming ming yang yang. Others call him meh meh.

26. Say something to 8.
[Aki] You rock my life baby!YEA!

27. Say something to help 9.
[Joseph] Be a doctor when you grow up so you will get cured like immediately if you suffer from food poisoning.

28. Who do i admire?
look up to people like oprah winfrey...

29. Where does 1 live?
[Yen Ping] Jurong west. Like the direct opposite of changi.

30. 10 of them know who you like?
hmm..Maybe not the name, but i guess they do. Even if they dont, i bet they will, after reading all this. [:

31. Say something to 6 when you see her.
[Widad] "Wididadee. Are you going to starbucks later?"

32. 10's spouse?
[Wesley]He claimed hes single, But i doubt so. He just refuse to say her name.

Okay my dear readers, im done for the night.Those tagged, please post this questionaire on your blog too yea? Those not tagged, well, u can leave comments whatsoever...
Sayonara.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home