Lalaland :]

Monday, August 24, 2009

I really really...

...LOVE MY BOYF!!! (L)
Beware : This post is flooded with pictures of me and him.
I know some pictures are blur, but I love them nonetheless.
If you are bored of seeing the same old face over and over again, just skip this entry. Hee :]
Last last Saturday : Dear came over to my house and we spent the entire day competing on FB's games. Dinner at LP with my beloved sis after that. And idk why she kept laughing whenever she sees dear. See the last pic. That was the most decent picture cause the others were of her, mouth opened big, laughing. -_-



Last Wednesday : Town-ed with MC, GX and dear to get Jason's present. Thanks MC for the tissue...

p.s. : I may not be the perfect Gf for you. You might think that you're not the best for me. But its these imperfections that make this relationship so perfect. My life is not complete with you. (L)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home