Lalaland :]

Friday, August 7, 2009

Sick sick go away

I was sick yesterday - Flu, Cough, Sorethroat, bodyaches. If I had fever, I would have all the symtoms of H1N1. Mum took me to the doctor on wednesday night and she was so worried, she kept asking the doc if I had swine flu. But all I could think of is MC! And I realise this is my first MC in poly.

And so, I was all alone at home on thursday. But thankfully, dear came and accompanied me. He bought a $3.50 liang cha and this powder(the shop person said its good for the throat) which cost $2.50 per sachet. I thought to myself, since its so expensive, it should taste good right? and gosh, Im so so wrong. It tasted to bitter and horrible. But oh well, its the thought that counts. I finished almost 3/4 of the bottle. Thanks so much Teo. (L)

And to these two sweet girls. They were so sweet. Chener seems more worried than me bout my sickness and kept asking me to drink plenty of water, sleep. And Sharen, She actually wrote this on her msn nick -> " My banana partner is on MC. Im so bored! =( " So sweet right?! Give sad face somemore. hee. Thanks my dears. (L)

I'm gonna go dating with BBC later. C-a-n-t w-a-i-t! ~ :]

p.s : I should just let you go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home