Lalaland :]

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy New Year.

HAPPY HAPPY NIU YEAR!

So many things to do, so little time...

Okay, this is quite a long time ago.

Went to Katong to sing with the peepole from F01.This is the first time i went singing with 13 people. S-Q-U-EEEEEEEEEE-Z-EEEEEEEEEE !!! Zhen xin had to sit on the platform above the sofa, Jeng khit has to sit on desmond's lap and xin kai has to sit on the floor! tsk tsk tsk.
Anyway, it was great fun singing with them luh.






Towned with poh poh liang and her friend jasmine.







Towned again with chen er er, choco nicho and lao de. see niang left earlier.





This year's CNY was not bad. Played sabotuer and Taboo all day with the cousins from my mum's side. Nice games! My two nieces - Tricia and trina is so so adorable! They wore these Ears hairband on the 1st day!! cute~ As for the cousins from my dad's side, Its the usual awkward 'You talk to me then I talk to You' silence..

Maybe its due to most of them being guys and like what my sis said, maybe guys click better with guys. Theres like 13 guys and 4 girls. Minus my sis and I, left 2.One married, and the other is not really my cousin. By status, shes suppose to be my aunt. But as shes younger, i just call her my cousin. Thus, its equals to no female cousin at all. But oh well, Most of the guys grew to be very very tall and good-looking. And i mean seriuosly. Gosh. But of cause my dear is still the best la. Hmm... guess i will see them again next new year. (:

The first day....






The second day...Was so bored in the car.









Watched Bride wars with my sis before lesson on thursday at Century square. Theres only the two of us in the cinema!!!! But 4 person came in later la. luckily we werent watching horror movies.hahhaa. Its seldom we can do this in the theatre right? So we did it. hehe^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home