Lalaland :]

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy birthday dearest!

Happy happy birthday to my dearest Boyfriend.


Looking back, it has been about 7 months since i knew you. We started off as strangers when one day, we were given a chance to work together at little india. And coincidentally, that was the first day i worked there when it was your last day working there. We clicked really well and since that day, we would message each other on the phone every day. Till now.

We met up a few times before we were attached. I vaguely remember that time at pasir ris park where we talked about our past, and that time when we watched the dark knight with Bao Xian. yes and thanks to him, you became the most important person in my life that night. When my 'single' status changed to 'attached'. I remembered i used to tell you that we wouldnt last. At most maybe 3 months. Hahaha. Felt really stupid thinking about it.

One of us would have to sacrifice ourself to travel the long Mrt and bus rides between changi and jurong. Then we figured out a system, that is I will meet you at jurong in the morning and you would send me home at night.

I really enjoyed the times i spent with you. Even if its just for only 5 mins. I would gladly travel all the way to clementi or bukit panjang to accompany you during work. Its really worth it even though i have to hide in the storeroom all the while. I love the things we do together.The times we watch a movie together, the times we ate together, the times when we ran in the rain together, the times on the bike together..

I like your friends even though we don talk alot. I seems to laugh alot when im with them. Soner, Val, Yong Chye, Wei Yang, Eugene, Yih Hong, Eddie, Ming Chong, Bao Xian, kelvin, catherine and many others. Sorry for not being able to hang out alot with you guys cause of some matters.

Thanks for always being there for me when i needed you, caring for me, encouraging me, giving me a helping hand or giving me a shoulder to lean on. Thanks for always compromising to me, even when you're not in the wrong.

Sorry for the attitudes, the silence whatsoever i gave you. Like what you said, Maybe we are not that 70% alike after all. Im tired of always argueing every time we meet. I just wish we would be like before, happy everytime, compromising to each other. Im not making a big deal, but i seriously think fighting everytime a couple meet is very uncommon right? I wish that we would forget all the unhappiness that happened and that you would forgive me for what i had done to make thigns between us so unpleasant. One thing we can all learn - Know what you have done wrong before blaming others. Both parties have a part when something happened isnt it?

Whatever it is, i still love you alot. And i would gladly spent the rest of my life together with you. Once again, a very happy birthday to you. All the best to you in whatever you do. Study smart and hard! hugs! (:

Im sorry i accidentally deleted all the pictures we took yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home