Lalaland :]

Thursday, February 26, 2009

My class, the bestest.

I'm feeling abit contradicting now..
Abit of the happy cause the long awaited holiday is finally here! :D
But yet, I'm feeling abit of the sad cause the sem 2.2 is over :(
Monday was officially the last day of the examination,
also the last day of the semester,
also the last day our class, F705 gets to be together.
As a whole class.
Next sem would be a whole new adventure, cause i will be having my Major project.
The whole class will be splitted.
some attached overseas,
some attached out of school.
I'm sure gonna miss those days we skip lectures for lunch.
Those Mondays where the clique will eat at Tampines mall, followed by the arcad-ing.
Those days we spent bingo-ing and hang-man-ing during lectures.
[i so cannot sit with tat during lectures! ]
Basically all the fun stuffs we did together as a class.
I REALLY SERIOUSLY SUPER DUPER EXTRA SUPERDUPER LOVE MY CLASS SO SO MUCH!


The whole class stayed back after our last paper for a final class photo.
Each picture has its own story to tell...
My bestest friend in the whole wide world!
She has been promoted to being my bf. hehe.
Alex the fabulous! His dream : To be a jumper -.-!
We look like twins dont we? ^^
Aki[a.k.a hubby. Cause he calls me wifey] YP, dont be jeaous.

Novias!

We call ourselves S.C.W [:

The beauties of the class. These are the only girls of the class.[plus kelly]

Plus aki.

The best friend group :
- Chener and Nicholas
-Me and Desmond
-Fina and Tat

~Class Sweet Class~

Top row(left to right) : Alex, Nigel, Yu Ming, Tat, Des, Nic, Hsueh Yung, Wei Teng, Ming Yang.

Middle row : Aki, Nabilah, Hasfi.

Front Row : Sharen, Fina, MEMEME!, Chener, Ritz.

NIP( Not In Picture) : Kelly, Joseph, Gordon, Pearlyn, Terence.

Add-ons : Dear came to my house yesterday! Miracle. wanted to catch a movie, but it was pouring cats and dogs outside. So, we stayed at home surfing the net and watching TV the whole day. Really had fun slacking with him at home though. wahehe! And im meeting him again tomorrow! Yay-yo! *dances around*.
Another add-on : I'm just playing with the alignments of the fonts. Its so boring always aligning it to the left. so now, im aligning it to the right. Teeheehee!
Yay yay hol-i-day~ Yoo hoo hol-i-day~
I say holi, you say day!
"HOLI"
"DAY"
"HOLI"
"DAY"
I say holi you say see!
"HOLI"
"SEE"
"HOLI"
"SEE"
Oh man, i feel so retarted. I'm bushed. See ya soon! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home